24HR EMERGENCY CALLOUTS
For professional electrical services at short notice, Lightning Volt are ready to respond to any electrical emergency that you may be experiencing.
After sighting what’s required, Lightning Volt provide the costs upfront so there are no hidden nasties. This ensures fairness to our customers and provides an efficient professional service to saving you time and money.
All of our senior customers receive a 10% discount on all of our products and services that we supply. For any general enquiries regarding our electrical services, give us a call.
We offer full warranty on our workmanship, in every single job that we undertake. Electrical certificates can also be supplied upon request.
WHY USE LIGHTNING VOLT?
Big enough to handle large jobs and small enough to care.
Lightning Volt provides honest, quality, efficient and reliable electrical services to residential and commercial clients in the metro Melbourne area.
Over 20 years experience.
We specialise in domestic and commercial electrical maintenance throughout the CBD and metro Melbourne.
In recent times we have adapted and shifted towards greener and more sustainable living by fitting quality Solar Power installations including paneling and re-wiring.
Awarded with the Energy Safe Victoria REC licence, you can be reassured we will deliver total satisfaction while being committed to the highest ethical and code standards.
• Lighting repairs, installation and designs
• Complete switchboard electrical services, including installations and repairs
• Safety switch, surge arrestors and other electrical safety installations
• Smoke alarm testing and installations
• Electrical safety inspections from licensed electricians
• Data point and phoneline installations and repairs
• All general electrical repairs and appliance installations
• Electric hot water system installations and repairs
• Solar panel installations
• Real Estate Services & Maintenance
• Ceiling Fan installations
Because we have been in business for more than a decade, our local electricians are industry experts. We have had extensive experience in commercial electrical projects in Melbourne and Sydney, in construction applications and smaller scale projects.
We understand that power outages in a work environment can be detrimental to operations and require a fast response where necessary. Additionally, applications of electrical services for lighting and displays can aesthetically improve the appearance of your business, and help to attract customers and generate sales.
Some of the services that we provide for commercial electrical applications include:
• Upgrades and Improvements for existing lighting
• Comprehensive lighting installation services, including custom lighting design
• General electrical repairs
• Multiple installations of phone lines and data points
• Electrical safety inspections
We can provide a quote based on the amount of work required rather than on an hourly basis at a competitive rate which is fixed and upfront. Our services are available at your convenience, 24 hours, and our electricians are based in Melbourne so that we are able to provide a fast response, whenever you need us, wherever in Melbourne.
Nothing better than sleeping at night comfortably while your ceiling fan swirls above you in the hotter months. Apart from this we also install, maintain and repair all major household appliances.
Additionally, we can provide a high-quality and professional design and installation, testing, repair and maintenance service for all lighting configurations. Save money on your next power bill with ENERGY EFFICIENT LIGHTING – a great way to lower your energy consumption by replacing halogen or fluorescent lights with power saving lighting alternatives such as LED lights.
Some of the services that we provide for domestic electrical applications include:
• Ceiling fan installations
• Lighting installations
• Powerpoint installations
• General re-wiring services for fixtures and appliances
• Safety testing of smoke alarms and circuits
• Electric hot water system repairs and installations
• Repairs, upgrades, and safety testing of switchboards including fuses and circuit breakers
We understand the importance of being aware of potential electrical hazards in your home or business cannot be overstated.
At Lightning Volt, we offer professional electrical safety inspections for a wide variety of contexts. Whether you require an inspection of new premises or just after a routine inspection of your existing property; our local electrical experts are more than capable of conducting so. We will carry out a walk through inspection with you present, and can happily advise based on professional experience about the steps that you should take to control the safety and effective use of your electrical appliances.
It is very important for all homeowners to be aware of potential electrical and fire hazards in the home, preventing significant problems down the line.
We conduct a comprehensive inspection to assess the following:
• Power point and outlet inspection
• Meter and switchboard inspection
• Smoke alarm installations and testing
• Lighting, fixture and appliance inspections
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels collect the sun’s light and convert the energy into DC current. This is fed through an inverter and converted to 240V AC electricity to power your home. Lightning Volt can make recommendations on the number and efficiency of the panels, the size of the inverter and the amount of sunlight in your location so you can make the most of the sun’s rays.
Your home remains connected to the power grid so when you generate more electricity than you need you can feed it into the grid or purchase more from the grid when you are not producing enough to meet your requirements.
Your solar inverter will provide you with information such as the amount of electricity being produced. Many quality inverters feature wired or wireless connectivity so that you can monitor the output of your system. Once the panels are installed your electricity retailer will arrange for the installation of a new bi- directional meter through your Network Distributor. The new bi-directional meter will report both the incoming and outgoing electricity.
Some of the services that we provide for solar applications include:
• All solar installation, maintenance and repair
• Solar defect rectifications
• Solar removal and refitting
• Inverter sales and service and warranty repairs if available
• Wireless solar energy meters
• Solar data monitoring
• Battery charger and battery sales and service
• Home energy assessments
Reputation is everything and our work is quality
GEORGE, GLADSTONE PARK
With our dedicated staff you will never be left hanging around.